Monday, December 7, 2009

TAHNIAH BARAKALLAH

How do I deco 16 pcs of choc cuppies with purple and blue theme for two newly weds as a gift ? She wanted it just like her first set of cuppies which means that it would be made of fondant. With the budget and time frame given,there'd be no figurines, so after browsing through so many sources, I came across this design in one of the books collection that I have. The difference is mine is drawn on the fondant and hers is a 2D cut out fondant and pasted on the sides of the cake.


2 newly wed couples receiving a "TAHNIAH BARAKALLAH " wish from their pak ngah.The drawing is a bit amateurish, a bit difficult to draw on fondant mind you.However, I was quite pleased with the result and thankfully Atiqah shared my view. She said that she had never seen this kind of deco before.






Atiqah smsed at the last minute but wasn't too late because I had not completed the deco. to write, "from p. ngah hussin & family"
Thank you Atiqah for yet again ordering from me. Keep your passion and dream going, who knows one day you will achieve or get what you wish for ( u know what I mean )

No comments:

Post a Comment