Thursday, December 17, 2009

romantic bouquet

Can't take my eyes of you
you're just too good to be true

well.. can't take my eyes off these cuppies, so sweet and so full of love...

just found out from kak ita that they are actually from the groom to the bride and i guess it suits the occasion perfectly.
It was for the akad nikah ceremony which was held yesterday in sungai Petani.



kak ita wanted me to complete the whole set , from the cuppies to the hantaran box.




I used the fondant rose atop the white and red bows. I looked up for suitable flowers to match with the cuppies but found none. Last resort, I used the fondant rose that I made earlier andthankfully, it matched perfectly.






Romantic bouquet with small red roses and soft brown flower fillers on top of a white fondant covered chocolate cupcakes. Placed nicely and cosily in a cup decorated in black beads.

Thank you so much Kak Ita for trusting me with this order. Really enjoyed making them and I was so glad tha you like 'em too as much...and thanks again for yor endless and continuous support.

No comments:

Post a Comment