Sunday, December 6, 2009

another sneak preview


It's 2.30 am. just got back from KL, just couldn't stay away from my blog for too long. I just had to write something but for now, I'll just post a few photos of what I had been doing for the past couple of days.

Been away for a few days was great. My oven and mixer needed the rest as much as I do. However, I didn't get to really rest so to speak, so much to do and so little time.

Delivered my brother's "merisek" cake , had meat beriani which tasted almost as good as the one we had at Kohi Noor in Ilford, had a wonderful gathering at the D*me, KLCC with my Srikandi friends, met with my parents and brothers and sis-in-laws and new niece and nephew at my brother's place, went to a friend's shop, met with another wonderful fellow baker, shopped at IK*A, had a satisfyng meal at one restaurant in Kota Damansara before we left KL.



















No comments:

Post a Comment