Monday, December 7, 2009

Maxis 3 days event

450 cuppies for three days event plus 9 hampers. It was going to be a challenge for me and I thought I was up to it or so I thot.



As I went shopping for the goodies for the hamper, it dawned on me that how on earth was I going to complete them on time with two other separate orders at the same time?However, my passion, my spirit was not dampened even with me having to push three trolleys out of T*sc*. With 19 boxes of mineral water, 10 different types of goodies for the 9 hampers, plus extras for my kids , I required the assistance of the Customer Service personnel with the trolleys. Fortunately for me, there was this young lady who willingly and gladly helped me out. She not only helped me to push my trolleys but also helped me to put everything inside the car.Thanx dear,dunno if she's reading this or not but I'd like to express my gratitude all the same.








maxis logo and swirly murly deco, nice soft green and white.







okay, now that I had bought the stuff, what am I going to do with them? I had baked the 150 cuppies ( for Day 1 ) earlier together with a fruit cake for nas and another 25 cuppies for Mel. The easy part was over, now came the harder part which was to deco them which I had to do them myself, no Batrisyia, nor Tsara could me with that:-).



I was again fortunate for having such a good and kind hearted neighbour with two daughters, not only beautiful , but as good and as helpful and kind hearted as their mum who helpd me out with the hampers. No words could express my gratitude and appreciation for ther kindness.







not forgetting my eldest daughter who helped me out with the dishes, my youngest who were always by my side, accompanying me during the deco time and also my son who gave his moral support(special mention to my other half who's outstation, who is always supporting me every step of the way, financially, morally , physically, emotionally.....)









nine hampers for the lucky visitors to their booth

















choc cuppies with ganache and 012 and 017 numbers



I managed to complete all 150 cuppies on time ( 6 boxes ), able to take a few hours of sleep before having to wake up and be ready by 8 am to deliver the nine hampers and 150 cuppies with seven boxes of the mineral water.



another problem: I was left with my forever reliable 1970s Volkswagon Beetle because hubby dearest went to KL and he went with a much bigger car than the Beetle of course.


Picture this:


one VW Beetle ( old model)


9 hampers


6 boxes of cuppies


7 boxes of mineral water


How on earth could they fit inside the cute bugsy? I was left with no choice but to seek the assistance of my neighbour again.



Areena came around 8 am to help me with the six boxes of cuppies, 7 boxes of mineral water and nine hampers in her MyVI and also in my Beetle. Luck again was on my side, another MyVI, this time it was a white one, stopped in front of my house, and it was her Mum who was on her way to her office decided to drop by and gave me a hand. Iwas speechless! How sweet and how thoughtful she was. How was I going to repay them, perhaps a few jars of chocolate chip cookies, and even so it wouldn't compensate for what they had done for me.











Day 1:


my cuppies on tiers but later served on trays---easier....four out of 9 hampers prepared by 'me', but with a little ( a lot actually )help from three pairs of extra hands without whom i wouldn't be able to complete them on time











se se ni, arigato, kappunkap, gracia, thank you was all I could utter,







could see my Beetle parked in front of the booth



Day 2:


maxis logo and the numbers





like these soft green and white coloured cuppies
with a touch of yellow















a few of the designs for the third day






























i really---really like this deco,



















cuppies for third and final day of the three days event.




thank you Gladys and Eugene, for trusting me with the cupcakes and hampers for your 3 days event.

No comments:

Post a Comment