Wednesday, December 16, 2009

longing for oreo



" Zue, kenal tak siapa ni? a voice at the other end of the line was saying.
Her name appeared on the screen and of course I knew who it was.
What a pleasant surprise! The last time we talked was when she ordered a chocolate cake to be sent to her Mum on Mothers' Day.
I have never met her but it seems like we have known each other all our lives. We exchanged comments in our blogs and one thing I know is that we share one thing in common, we like the same gorgeous and handsome bloke with such husky and sexy voice with a smile that could melt your heart away.. it's Bryan Adam of course!
"Zue, I dah lama terlioq your oreo chocolate cheesecake tu and I am now in Bukit Merah, holidaying with my family. My parents would be joining us tomorrow. I was wondering if you could make one for us"
That could be arranged since I was a bit free, I could squeeze in one oreo chocolate cheesecake.The next dday her mum came to collect it and we even chatted for a few minutes. Such a pleasant and nice lady and I guess that's where Ja gets her traits from.
Thank you Ja, it doesn't mean that you have to be in Alor Star to taste my "heaven on earth" creations. Kalau ada rezeki, insyaAllah dapat juga merasa the scrumptiousness of this oreo chocolate cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment