Wednesday, December 16, 2009

the day Maksu came visiting






What's left of the brownies. Made this yesterday morning after my cousin called, saying that her mother, my aunt, my abah's sister, was here and wanted to come over.I had nothing in my freezer except for the chocolate mousse and MCB that my customer ordered and also the karipap segera. I must make something for her, she came all the way from Kelantan.




what is the simplest and the fastest cake to prepare and yet still taste chewy gooeylicious.Brownies with walnut, of course! True enough, I managed to get it ready and served them with fresh from the oven brownies....




thank you maksu, sudi datang ke rumah kami and Sa and family plus her MIL too....tho' it was such a short visit but very meaningful....

No comments:

Post a Comment