Saturday, December 12, 2009

Congratz Ariff---5As with macaroni and cc

Congratz Ariff --- UPSR 5As


5 boxes of cc and 13 packs of macaroni au gratin for 50 pax as side dish, three quarter baked macaroni....meleleh ayaq lioq nengok the yellowish brownish cheese on top of the macaroni..






it was 7.30 am. I was the first to wake up ( it's one of those "cuti' days ), in fact I was the only one awake in this household while everyone else was still in dreamland, "dibuai mimpi2 yang indah"


Batrisyia was probably dreaming of Barbie and the princesses with their beautiful dresses, Ameer probably dreamt of Willie, our cat or worse, of throwing the rubbish ( hehe..) he's the trashman in the house, Tsara' was probably smiling in her sleep thinking of food and more food or the macaroni au gratin she ate around 11 pm last night, or perhaps dreamt of PMR exam which she would be sitting for next year, that won't be sweet dreams, nightmare is more like it!last but not least, hubby dearest, probably dreaming of .....me!!...hehe...then again, maybe not...


What was I doing up this early on a Saturday? i had not decorated my 125 cc yet! I was supposed to do them last night but after making the fillings, the white sauce and boiling the macaroni, I was knackered!i thot I took a doze for a couple of hours but that couple of hours dragged to 7.30 am. I must had been pretty darn tired because I didn't even hear Ameer woke me up twice.


sunflowers with pink rosette and fondant blossom




made the buttercream for the deco and also buttercream for the roses, piped them, mixed colours, glazed the cuppies with ganache and buttercream and at the same time, baked the macaroni in the oven.







a box of soft pink roses with pink rose buds on vanilla cuppies.













light soft pink rose as requested by ana










roses with sweet pea deco














egg yellow rose with purple star and green leaves











macaroni mixed with fillings and white sauce. completed everything on time, as promised, by 2 pm.











sprinkled with cheddar and mozarella before putting in the oven - meleleh ayaq lioq



After discovering my existence in alor Star, Ana called me up, to place orders for cupcakes for jamuan makan2 to celebrate her son's excellent achievement in his UPSR. She specifically requested sunflower deco and roses . she also wanted my macaroni au gratin after having seen them in my blog. I had never made this much before, for 50 pax! But I gave my best shot and my best estimate. I was preparing the MCB anniversary and cuppies and at the same time to shop for the ingredients for this macaroni.

Went to the 'pasar borong' at 6 am with Ameer and Batrisyia to get fresh prawns and squids. While waiting for G*ant to open, baked the cuppies, then went out to get the rest of the ingredients.Prepared everything at night , by midnite, the macaroni was ready, kept them in the fridge overnite.I wasn't alone, my ' a friend in need is a friend indeed' friend came over to assist me.I am blessed, blessed to have a wonderful and supportive family and surrounded by wonderful and helpful friends. thank you kak tuni! and also thank you baby temankan Batrisyia...


Thank you ANa for trusting me with these orders, for being my first macaroni au gratin customer and Congratz to Ariff who has certainly made his parents proud.




..

4 comments:

  1. Salam K.zue bekenan betul dgn makorani bakar tu biasa gak buat tapi x pernah jual lg.. ingat nextime kalau ade pemintaan boleh gak mencuba biz mcm k.zue ni.. insyaAllah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great blog really enjoyed what ive read :) Hope you get to check mine sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam sheila, my first yang orang request, alhamdulillah feeedback memberangsangkan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear writers Unite,
    thanks for your positive comment and for dropping by. will do that....

    ReplyDelete