Wednesday, December 16, 2009

somethin to share

day one of the discovery .

"Mama, look! mushrooms!'

For the first time in our garden, in our 'sekangkang kera' garden or patch of grass, I saw this mushroom , never before, we've stayed for more than 10 years in ths house, but never seen them before. where do they come from?





I took a closer look and was amazed at how beautiful they were. Dunno about you but to me , they are gorgeous, they didn't look like any other mushrooms that I had seen before. They looked just like flowers. The interesting thing about it was that it only blooms for a couple of hours. I wasn't sure whether they were harmless or otherwise so I advised my kids against touching them, well..just in case.

eager to find out if we would discover more the following days.....
mushroom

No comments:

Post a Comment