Saturday, November 21, 2009

oreo choc cheesecake for Najwa

"Zue, could you suggest a nice and yummy cake for my daughter's birthday", the voice at the other end of the line was saying.I have limited collection on my menu and of course, the first thing that came to mind is my oreo chocolate cheesecake. It may be a little bit difficult to decorate, not much decoration can be made on top of it, I've been saying this so many times before but it is the nicest and most scrumptious cheesecake that I had made. plain bake Cheesecake, marble cheese brownies, chocolate moist cake, and the others are nice and yummilicious too in their own special way.


teddy on cupcake

present on cupcake











made these :teddy, gift and candles to complement the bare oreo chocolate cheesecake.
I hope Miza and her daughter , the birthday girl Najwa ( the eldest of the three girls that Miza has ) like these. From our conversation, I found out that this family really love cakes . Miza first ordered brownies with walnut from me. Najwa expressed her interest in venturing into this cake making or pastry making thing. I guess anybody could do this but first thing you must have is 'passion' and 'patience', followed by determination and hardwork. Nothing comes easy dear, practise makes perfect,but if you put your heart into it, whatever it is, whatever you want to be later on in life, insyaallah you will succeed. One step at a time (as I always say to myself), finish your studies first,enjoy your youthful life, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the star at the same time.
when I was out with my family last night, Miza called , praising and , saying nice things about my oreo chocolate cheesecake, I knew that I had made the right decision in suggesting her this cheesecake.My next mission is to try making apple strudel with vanila sauce , a request from her hubby dearest. I have googled for the recipe and perhaps one of these days, I might try it, It looks kinda daunting with that thin phylo kind of dough, it took me ages to even try making apple pie and this is even more difficult and complicated, I think, but I'd like to try. Speaking of which I still haven't tried that trifle...:-)
thank you Miza again, glad everyone loves it and here's aunty wishing Najwa, Happy Belated 15th brithday!
To Miza and her family, i do hope you will have an enjoyable time on your planned holiday to the land of diamond , the only continent that survived the tsunami and catastrophe in the 2012 movie and also the land of great football and football legends,Pele, Zico , Maradona, samba and tango..ola....

No comments:

Post a Comment