Monday, November 9, 2009

Brownies for Brownies man.

Happy 37th birthday Din from my hubby


Ma tulis kat situ "Compliments From Zue's Oven" kay.










"ma, today is my friend's birthday, could you please make the brownies, you know the one that he always ordered. When it's ready, please call me back, tq"






that was 3.30 pm on 8th nov. by 4.30 pm, done, waiting to be cooled off. Fortunately I had completed my two sets of cuppies much earlier than expected.


I had to be pepared most of the times for unexpected request like this one. If I was available and all the ingredients are in the fridge or larder, I wouldn't say "No". Kalau boleh tu jangan lah kerap buat terkejut tergempaq macam ni., but thankfully, now that I have become the lady of leisure ( leisure ke pressure? hihi.....)setakat termampu dan terdaya, asal tidak memudaratkan , I would try to do 'em.






No comments:

Post a Comment