Sunday, November 15, 2009

BEN 10 farewell cuppies for little hariz

one of the four boxes containing 100 pieces of cupcakes for Anis's son to be shared with his friends at the taska as a going away makan2.



Found out from Anis that they will be moving to KL soon to join dear hubby. Baru nak kenal , dah nak pindah but fear not, we may be miles from each other but with the technologies, we are only clicks away....


vanilla cuppies with white buttercream and chocolate ganache to write BEN 10.

Anis found out about me through her friend's FB ( her friend's photos of my red and white Happy Birthday Love" cuppies- thanx Shasha for the intrduction )).We started with smses and followed by e-mails until yesterday , I finally put a face to the name.

The rendesvous: Putra Palace in Kangar

The mission: to deliver 105 pieces of chocolate and vanilla farewell BEN 10 cuppies for her son

Using yellow and green piping jelly for BEN 10.

I wasn't very familiar with Perlis, but thankfully a good friend willingly accompanied me to make the delivery. Thank you kak tuni dearest, a friend in need is a friend indeed, that's what i can say about my friend, my sister ( different mak and abah...)Alhamdulillah, we , Kak Tuni, her daughter, my daughter and me, arrived safely in Kangar after less than an hour's drive and met the sweet and petite anis with her son and hubby.













A very simple omnitrix design ....it is called omnitrix , isn't it?:-) I don't know if anyone noticed or not but Astro was having a BEN 10 marathon over at one of the cartoon channels and almost daily I saw them with my kids. Do yo know that there are a few versions of BEN 10? Small BEN 10, teen BEN10, BEN 10 Alien Force and soon, BEN 10 Alien something....



Edible images of BEN 10













5 + 1 cuppies boxed sparately for anis own "eating pleasure"













All 105 pieces of BEN 10 vanilla and chocolate cuppies





















A little somethin for Anis ,Compliments from Zue's Oven.
Thank you Anis for trying out my cuppies.
Received an sms from anis last nite, with just a simple yet meaningful message:
"Akak..cupcakes tu sdp sgt..very moist:-) "
Thank you Anis for the nice words. Since you will be leaving soon to join hubby dearest in KL, to start with a new school and a new life there, wishing you and your family every happiness and joy. Doesn't matter where your are, home is where the heart is. Take care, dear.

2 comments:

  1. zue,
    did you get my email order yesterday? my sms also went wth no reply. Are you okay,dear? pls give me a hint. Thnx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam yus,sorry for alarming you. I'm fine, just a bit tied up yesterday.thank you for your concern dear.will reply that e-mail ASAP.
    luv ya....

    ReplyDelete