Friday, July 23, 2010

Spongebob chocolate cake for baby Dhia

SpongyBob and his best mate, Patrick. His character is loved by many little children including this little girl, Dhia Qistina Naim , a very beautiful name. At first I wanted to name my youngest, Batrisyia Qistina but instead decided to just register her with Batrisyia only at the very last minute.

I hope baby Dhia who is two , will like this Spongebob chocolate cake which was layered with ganache in the middle and covered with ganache too, decorated with edible image of Spongebob, buttercream seaweed, fondant alphabets, eight legged octopus ( not Paul ) , shell, and the little Dolphin plus candy rocks. I wish I could create more , of the sea creatures but this order was quite short notice and i already have bigger orders for that day but I am happy nevertheless with the result and it is shared with my daughter who gave her nod ,or rather scream of approval with her remark,
"mama, that dolphin is soooo ciut.....cantiknyer......."






Atie also ordered an additional marble cheese brownies for the birthday BBQ? ( that's what I heard from her cousin, Hafiza:-) ). Thank you Hafiza for suggesting Zue's Oven to your cousin and Atie, thank you for trusting me with your daughter's birthday cake. It's a pleasure knowing you and it's enjoyable making this cake. Baby Dhia, aunty wishes you "happy 2nd Birthday", semoga menjadi anak yang solehah.




No comments:

Post a Comment