Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sayangkan isteri, tinggal-tinggalkan.....

three heart shaped cakes , she wanted each one with the silver dregees, three different deco for each tier but with roses on each one, red and white or pink and white or any shades of red and white. to follow the deco from my previous heart shaped cake before, Yana's and Atie's. i only have one heart shaped pan so,look up for the new pans at the shop , so Ayu rasmi cake tin ni. It's so easy and pleasant corresponding with this lady. she sounded sweet over the phone, via sms that is. I have never met her but I could feel that she'a nice gal, lucky man who has her as his wife.
the top tier, chocolate cake with ganache. two butterflies on each cake

middle tier, vanila cake with ganache, yet another pair of butterflies on the roses


lower/third tier, 10" chcolate cake with ganache. the deco is similar to yana's engagement cake as per her request, similar but not the same.she wanted the roses on the side only and to leave it blank on top but I suggested to put some wordings for I found it a bit too bare....



She is the first person to use my new tier which I bought only last two weekends. The cakes were already 'meriah' so I decided to do very minimal deco on the tiers.





The cake set, with red/pink and white.
Ayu , as sweet as she sounded in her sms, came after maghrib with her Abang, been married for five months already but only managed to do the kenduri on the 3rd july . similar like me, we nikah gantung first. We, my hubby and I, got married in February, kenduri in June, small reception in July for our office mates, by January the following year, we had our first baby!So, when did we have our honeymooon? when I was five months pregnant!
Doesn't matter wherever or whenver, what matters is they are together now but perhaps not for long cos her hubby has to go away again. tulah orang kata, orang kata ya.....sayangkan isteri, tinggal-tinggalkan......
Thank you Ayu for including me in your special day though I couldn't make it for the kenduri, I wish you and your hubby dearest, happy marriage, may both of you be blessed with happiness and joy always and live happily ever after, like the fairy tale....





No comments:

Post a Comment