Sunday, July 11, 2010

Raya cookies


CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WITH WALNUT





ICE CREAM GREEN TEA COOKIES








SEMOLINA COOKIES




in less than a month, insyaAllah , the most awaited Month will greet us, the month of Ramadhan.I am sure some of have already made the necessary preparations, buying new clothes, send them to the tailors and so many other things to do. not forgetting, thE raya cookies, this is a must, raya would not be complete without them. we must at least have one or two types of cookies for our guests. Speaking of which, I had been getting questions about biskut raya and therefore all I can say is I do make them, not many, only a few types.They will be the same like the previous year, the favourites among my customers are the following:

Chocolate chip cookies with walnut
Ice cream green tea cookies and
semolina cookies

these three are the definite choices and I would update on any new ones.

Photos and prices of these cookies will be updated later.
they would be priced between the range of RM23 to RM25 per jar.

Thank you for the queries and keep a look out on this blog for new entries and updates on the cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment