Sunday, January 17, 2010

blue and white roses for an engagement

She missed out to have my cupcakes for her engagement day but that didn't stop her from getting this set for her cousin. How sweet and thoughtful of her. She wanted me to make the same set as the latest pink and white engagement cuppies only to change from pink to "thank you STDC' blue.


As usual, being me, I don't want to make it exactly the same, for me, no two should be alike. thankfully Syikin didn't mind it a bit.


blue and white ribbon with one white butterfly to complement the cuppies.

What touched me was the positive comments from her cousin's sister who compared my work to one of our finest Chef, not the same level as he is of course, but perhaps slightly 'bawah sikit' dari Chef tu....alahai...how sweetnya. I don't think I am anywhere near his level and creativity for his experience and knowledge was way...way....out of my league, but having heard such remark just made you feel good, ain't it?After all, he is one of my favourite Chefs.
To Syikin, thank you for allowing me to be part of your cousin's special day and to "Azizul and Wardah", Selamat Bertunang" and Selamat menempuh alam baru seterusnya.


No comments:

Post a Comment