Saturday, October 9, 2010

All in one place..........

at Zue's Oven.....you can get marble cheese brownies, banana cake and biskut batik in one day.

MCB for Kak Ita



another MCB, Kak Ita ordered on behalf of her friend, for her son's birthday. thank you Kak Ita and friend.







MCB for open house. thank you rosnani and thank you to for the tapau......mee kuah, roti jala, ketupat, fried chicken. I was fasting on the day but went there with my two daughters and she was kind enough to pack some for me to break my fast.Alhamdulillah I managed to complete my 'puasa enam" ( six days of fasting in the month of Syawal)





thank you Kak Ba'ayah, banana cake with walnut ( a true fan of banana cake). thank you for forever supporting me......







another repeat order from Mek for 'cake batik' she called it but I call it biskut batik cos that was how I was first intoduced to it then, it's for her niece.Her family is a true fan of biskut batik, just like us. we love biskut batik too, and chocolate mousse, and brownies and cheesecakes, and.....and......so much more.....Her mum and dad came to collect it and such lovely couple they are!






No comments:

Post a Comment