Sunday, July 19, 2009

similar set of chocolate cuppies

"Whenever you are free, please make me a set of cupcakes similar to the one you made for my daughter last year. She didn't get the chance to taste it because she gave them to her teacher", a doting father's request to me a couple of days ago. Since I was making a few sets of chocolate cupcakes I decided to make a set for him too and that's why you will notice that some of the drawings are somewhat similar to the one I posted earlier. I like the two birds with the rose buds at their beak so much that I decided to draw them on this set too.





I only add the "faces" at the bottom. Thanx En.Din. His missus came over to collect the cuppies.We chatted about this and that, about shopping kids' clothes for raya, about cookies and stuff. When she mentioned about going to Kelantan because their "budu" stock has finished, I looked inside my larder to see if I still have a few bottles and it's just her "rezeki" cos I did have a few more and I gave her one bottle , hope that will last till her next trip to Kelantan.

1 comment: