Saturday, July 18, 2009

one for me and one for my sis


" Are you going anywhere this weekend, I'd like to order two blueberry cheesecake, one for me and one for my sister". Earlier I had a request for blue berry cheesetart, one for her and one for MIL . If everyone is like these two thoughtful people, the world would be a better place....
Thanx Nani for these cheesecake, been a great supporter of Zue's Oven. Still remember Doraemon's sister, Dorami? She's the one! she's responsible for introducing me to Dorami , not that I am complaining, Got to watch more of those channels on Astro, 613, 615. She also ordered Power Puff Girls cake and cupcakes earlier this year for her other daughter . A really hardworking lady, she's like choc fudge biscuit, " now you see her, now you don't ( sekejap ada, sekejap takde)
So, choc fudge lady, thanx so much for your support...

No comments:

Post a Comment