Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome back.....Kepulangan cuppies

Till We meet again, to the land of kangaroos, cute koala bears, boomerangs and the phrase " Godday mate", Sydney Opera House. we are coming back to our Home Sweet Home, Malaysia after fnishing our studies.





Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear.
A thotful sister in law wanted to surprise them with these Welcome Back" cupcakes with graduation teddies and also a baby teddy since they are coming home with a little princess to the delight of their families here






A basket of loves from everyone waiting anxiously to see them , especially their Gran, to see her granddaughter. I have made tiny black and white box with a white heart inside, then the blue beaded box with a "Will u Marry Me" message and for a change I made a basket instead. My first basket with lorra lorra loves...colourful lhearts...







baby teddy and her pair of booties
PApa and Mama Bear with their graduation cap.



















Ready to be collected by my friend, Yus. She ordered another set just for her to "makan2" with her family. She wanted a simple design but to make sure that the cupcakes have her daughters' names on them and she specifically requested for the smileys which I made on the earlier cupcakes.Your wish is my command, dear.












the three yellow and cheery smileys and three chocolate cupcakes with Yus's daughters names: Nina, Nini and Niza.
Had a wonderful time with her yesterday when she came to collect the cuppies. I wasn't in any hurry to finish up other orders for that day, so we had the time to ourselves to talk and talk and talk and we really did talk, from one topic to another, from maids( me, ex-maids, now I am maidless ), to clothes, to beading and also her newfound passion, quilting. I showed her my unfinished beading work ( the needle is still attached to the clothes, mind you) , and a few finished ones and she showed me her first quilting job, made especially for her nephew or niece? Good luck wih your quilting dear
We talked and talked and didn't realised the time, it was time for her to go the airport . to see her brother and sis innlaw and their baby.
















These cupcakes , a combination of chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with buttercream deco and the other fondant deco
thank you so much Yus for this request. See you real soon. I am working on the next project soon.had somethin in mind already.....
Received an e-mail from Yus today,22nd July, she somehow encountered problems when she tried to post the comment in my blog and I'd love to share what she wrote in her e-mail here:
" The cuppies were a hit with all my in-laws members . Semua duk admire all the bears and the nicely decorated cuppies tu. Bila buka je box, tak dan2 terus kutip butir2 loves yg colourful tu terus telan, My MIL pun suka tgk.
Overall, I am happy that they love your creation.
Ttg my own cupcakes, the very next day, bukak fridge dah tinggal 5 biji je. Tanya anak2 sapa makan banyak ni, nina sheepishly said that, " sedap sangat...tak tahan.....".
I sent your blog address to my huband, dia balas and he also liked what he saw."
Thank you soooo much Yus for these kind and encouraging words. Really appreciate it I am so glad that everybody likes it.

4 comments:

  1. Zue,
    So cute! I bet Yus mesti tak makan teddies tu! Betui dak Yus?

    Lama mana you spent siapkan semua tu Zue? So many ideas la you have...

    Tabik sprrring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. betui Ja, I tak makan teddies tu..sebab I buat present kat rumah mak tunku semua tu. hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai Ja,
    did Yus tell you what she did with her bunny( from her carrot walnut cake)?hihi....
    tak lama, sbb all of a sudden I received last minute orders so I could only prepare Yus's order the night before she's supposed to pick them up. Siap ngam2 , a few hours before yus sampai.
    ideas...they come at different time and kadang2 dlm mimpi pun dia datang.I also don't know where they come from . one thing for sure, they all come from"theone and only" and I only make them happen.
    bila boleh jumpa dgn u, Ja. I ada date dgn yus this saturday.if only u were here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai yus!
    so, the teddies are still being "guarded" by your SIL?:-)nasib teddies tu mungkin sama dengan nasib bunny tu..

    ReplyDelete