Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy 44th birthday Ayah



"It's my husband's birthday today ( 25th July ) but he's not here. I am planning to get him a cake when he comes back tomorrow. are you available?. Can you make me one cake. What would you suggest?"

We, as wives, (or perhaps it's the female bones in our bodies) , are so thoughtful and caring, aren't we? We always remember birthdays, ours, hubby's, kids, our anniversaries, dental appointments, etc,etc,,.....but do our other half remember them too? Maybe some do, but the majority of them? I don't know and I don't want to make a general statement here., because some men, do remember these,some even go to great length to make their other half feel really special . Well.. it should work both ways, right....

So I suggested one of my other so called specialties, the plain bake cheesecake with blueberries.She wanted it simple, nothing fancy, just write," Happy Birthdy Ayah " will do.

Thank you Zu and wishing your hubby, Din, Happy 44th birthday. Can't change it the other way, it'd still be 44. If someone is 43, can stil change it to 34...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment