Friday, July 31, 2009

my dotter's cuppies

The school had arranged a "Hari Bergotong Royong" for the students last Thursday and I had promised my daughter to make her cupcakes for her" keluarga angkat" and for her to "makan2" on the bus with her friends.

Though I wasn't feeling too good this past few days but I had to keep my promise. A promise is a promise, Once you make a promise, you must keep it. It is not meant to be broken.



Simple design only, with blue rosebud and 2D flowers on chocolate cuppies with ganache.

The program is to clean up the area at the "Perkampungan nelayan" in Kuala Kedah. A group of students will be given foster parents/families for the day where the students which will be divided into groups will be spending some time with them and had lunch the families.

I hope my daughter will learn something out of this program, the teamwork spirit, helping each other, PR, social courtesy, not taking things for granted , the beauty of giving, without hoping anything in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment