Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What to cook for lunch but look what I've found!



I was looking through my boxes in search of a few documents and look what I've found! An old photo of me with some friends and if you look closely, do you think you can recognise the guy with a moustache in a blue overall and a blue denim jacket standing next to the small and petite girl holding a jacket.

This picture was taken in the late 80s or early 90s.

I have the latest photo of me and the guy ( group photo) somewhere...when he became the MC for our company annual dinner a couple of years back. This is fun...going thru' old photos , making you feel young again..the feeling only, the reality is.....

oh well

feelings,

nothing more than feelings,

trying to forget, my...feelings of love....

Feelings..ooooooooo feelings....

( semonel sekejap....)

I think this song was rather famous during those yesteryears, along with songs like "You Are My Everything,",the Bee Gees songs, Olivia Newtn John ( I love her songs ). Now back to the first question, What to cook for lunch?Ciao!

,

6 comments:

  1. hope you've cooked something delicious! the same thing happened to me sometimes while was looking for something but found something else! old photo brings a lot memories:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seronok ya sis merenung kembali kenangan lama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zue,
    Yg petite tu you kan? Comeynya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai shashue,
    just made ayam masak kicap, ikan sambal and sayur campur,semenjak dua menjak, blank, tak tahu nak masak apa.bab masak memasak ni zue tak berapa sangat...
    my photos lama2 banyak sangat, sampai tak sempat nak masuk dalam album, gambar anak2 lagi banyak..now ni, banyak gambar kek pulak:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai ummi, memang seronok mengenang cerita lama2, zaman tu, zaman takda masalah, hanya perlu fikir untuk pass exam je.so many memories there.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hai Ja,
    ha.a., yang petite, kiut miut tu , the one and only le...hihi...masa dulu, u nak tahu, paling berat....36 kg je...

    ReplyDelete