Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nak yang tu jugak....

"I want that cake, the one with Snow White on it", a sweet, tiny , little voice from a four year old Iffah Raihana to her aunt and uncle.
" Hello, Cekmekzue? My niece wanted that cake, the one on your biz card, the one next to Power Puff Girl" Oh that one..
"She insisted on that snow white cake but it doesn't have to be exactly like that one, as long as there's a picture of Snow White, will do..."





Since Iffah's aunt was not familiar with my house, we agreed to meet up at the K*C carpark for the delivery. Such a sweet and nice lady, a sister to my ex-office mate.
I hope Iffah will be happy with this not just snow White but also three other Disney Princesses cake.
Happy 4th birthday Iffah, be a good girl, kay.Thank you zulfa and sister for this order.

No comments:

Post a Comment