Saturday, July 4, 2009

banana choc chip muffin

had a few bananas. had some choc chip and of course my stock of butter, self raising flour, vanilla essence and eggs and I have the complete ingredients to make this muffin. Actually the recipe calls for cooking chocolate to be grated or chopped finely and since I have these choc chip, so I just improvise a bit.

I have been meaning to try making muffins for quite sometime. I had a few recipes somewhere but when Iwanted to use it yesterday, as usual, it was not there when I needed it, so I searched in the net for a few recipes and all I could find in that limited time ( because we planned to go to Penang later in the day, to watch Transformers ) was a banana cake recipe which I later made some adjustments using what I had in my fridge and larder. Furthermore I wanted to use the muffin cup which hubby bought the other day.

there you have it. As usual, my eldest daughter , my cake taster and tester likes it.

By the way, Transformer was fun to watch.The Autobots, Optimus Prime, Bumble Bee, the Decepticons and the Fallen . It was I think almost five years since we last went to watch a movie in a cinema....

2 comments:

  1. kak zue, thanx for this muffins.. sedap... secukup rasa, x manis sgt, x jemu dimakan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Sue...tak manis kan..first time kak zue try ni. actually untuk sebijik cake, saje try buat muffin...

    ReplyDelete