Saturday, July 18, 2009

serupa tapi tak sama

i've always wanted to make this gift box cake but didn't get the opportunity until last wednesday when my friend was asking me for suggestions for an engagement cake or her brother. A few suggestions were thrown and I showed her my photos when she finally said, I want exactly like this one, even the colour. It was the gift box fondant cake!



I also wanted to write" Will U Marry Me" because the guy is asking the girl her hand in marriage.it's a wedding proposal but how and where should I write those4 magical words?

This is where the idea to make this cute tiny little box with the note inside came about.








I even have my blogspot written at the bottom of the box...:-)
similar but not the same.








this is the box referred to by my friend
and


and this is the one I made for her.
Received an sms from her after the engagement ceremony and this is what she has to say,
"Alhamdulillah.adik I dah selamat bertunang. Semua dok bising suruh buka box kecil tu.so cute. will u marry me?semua puji kek u. thanks"

Thanks to you too Muna for trusting me with this cake for that special occasion. ALhamdulilah everything went well.
Received another sms from my friend today,21st July:
"thanks to you too.Not only nice cake but delicious too ( this is what my brother told me) keep up d good work"
Thanks Muna for the sweet comment.Appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment