Monday, May 10, 2010

blueberry cheese tarts and yummilicious poses...

creamy, cheesy and bluberriey blueberry cheesetarts, for linda who never stops to support me. thank you so much dear.

This is an old photo of Batrisyia enjoying her chocolate cupcake with ganache, and while waiting for mama and aunty Zue chitchatting away while my hands were fiddling with the ribbons to tie up the box,


nuha was enjoying her vanila cupcake with buttercream frosting...I think she enjoyed the icing more.. mama had to finish off her cupppies......takpe mama, nanti kita pegi belly dancing and yoga classes pulak.........hehe......already asked permission from her mum if I could post this photo in here because I felt that it was such a good shot to ignore. My camera was right next to me, after taking photos of a few cakes, etc, so I thot, hey, what a yummy sight!


That's how both Batrisyia and nuha enjoyed their cuppies, how do you enjoy yours?:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment