Monday, February 8, 2010

Gong Xi Fa chai cuppies






I received these orders from Annie, sweet Annie who requested me to make 7 boxes of 12 cc each cuppies. It's the new year for the Chinese and this year is the year of the tiger.my first Chinese New Year cuppies, the first thing that came to mind is red ( ang) colour, red angpows, red tanglun, oranges, lots of oranges and blossoms, cherry blossoms.


















thank you Annie for your trust in me to prepare these seven plus two sets of cuppies as chinese new year gifts to your friends.I really enjoyed making the blossoms . Wishing you and family a Happy and Prosperous Chinese 'Tiger' New Year!
received this sms from annie the following day:
"Got a positive feedback! D recipient loves d cake n decor!"

Thank you for making my morning with that sms Annie!

No comments:

Post a Comment