Saturday, May 2, 2009

Three yellow roses

Told you that there'll be more roses , coincidentally my friend specifically asked for three yellow roses for his wife's birthday.....auwww..how sweeet...I am more than happy to oblige.

snapped from as many angle as possible,


roses and rosebuds and chocolate curls (as requested by my friend )



yellow rosebuds on green vines with two tone greeen leaves


The three yellow roses symbolises I Love YOU.


When he came to collect the cake this afternoon, showed him the cake first before I put the ribbon , and he said, " lagi sayang lah lepas ni" ( meant for his wife). So sweet to have a thoughtful husband, but then again, maybe some husbands are thoughtful even if they do not give you birthday cakes, right . Everyone of us, men and women have our own special ways of showing how much the other person means to us.






2 comments:

  1. cantik roses tu manjadi sangat ! hehe ... Lynn dah katam fondant ek ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai Daalia,
    I like these roses, surprise jugak dgn hasilnya,nak melatih jari jemari ni dgn fondant roses plak, sakan Lin ni...hihi...watch out org2 Sbrg Jaya.....

    ReplyDelete