Saturday, May 16, 2009

Selamat Hari guru cheese Brownies

Cheesy brownies for Tsara's teachers, supposed to be marble cheese brownies but I forgot to marblise the effect, so hence the name change.
Deco made at 6.30 am! while getting ready to send my daughter to her school.

Chocolate mud cupcakes and blueberry cheesecake for my youngest daughter's teachers and friends at her Kindie.


Chocolate mud cupcakes deco with chocolate ganache and sprinkled with colourful 100s and 1000s, heart shaped thingy, smarties, jellies, etc...



Wishing , HAPPY TEACHERS DAY OR "SELAMAT HARI GURU" to all the teachers, especially my first daughter, my son and my youngest daughter's teachers, not forgetting my Abah, (retired teacher), my sister ( teaching in a school in Kota Bharu), my sis-in laws, Kak Mah and Ayu, My uncle and aunt ( Pak Muda and mak Muda) in Machang, my cousin, Asma, my primary school friend, Yati at SMK Machang, and all my teacher friends ( being a teacher was on the top ambition list when I was young ).
Last but not least, my Ummi, though not a teacher per say, she is my teacher who teaches and educates me things (not from textbooks) , from the day I was born till today. We never stop learning and who best to learn from if not fom our parents.We too, are teachers in our own ways, for we have students ie our children who learn and absorb things from us .
Thank you teachers, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment