Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day pink roses

okay, before anyone says anything, let me say it first, yes it's roses again....can't help it cos spring is here at zue's oven @ cekmekzue. Furthermore, it's a request and I have no objection. Another addition to my roses collection, I've done white, yellow and fushcia.., and now it's pink..



Ja, here's your pink roses Mothers Day Chocolate cake safely delivered to your Mum this afternoon. Taman PKNK dgn Taman Stadium dekat sangat. A friendly and pleasant woman, wish I could stay longer chatting but my injured hubby was at home, I had to go look for crutches for him. Despite her almost lost of voice, ( she ate some sort of ulam at a kenduri at a neighbour's house yesterday), we managed to talk for quite a bit.
Once again Ja, thank you for this order, hope you like the deco. Bila2 balik Alor Staq, calling-calling kay....


4 comments:

  1. Zue dear,
    I love it! My Mak loved it too, and so did all the others yg tengok cake tu!

    What a small world - you know my SIL and my ex-neighbor. That much I managed to get to understand when I called my lost-suara Mak after you left.

    Again, TQ sooo much Zue. I 'curi' gambar you, boleh na?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Ja, I was about to sms you cakap dah post the photos, mesti tak sabar nak tengok gambar ni:),
    Ye lah, the very the small world, kalau you tengok balik my entries, you can see the birthday cake I made for your brother's birthday, the blueberry cheesecake with "Happy Birthday Ayah" caption.
    Boleh, apa salahnye , actually zue ambil banyak keping juga sebab suka sangat the pink roses tu and the deco pun first time Zue buat cam tu.I am so glad you and your Mum like it.Anyway, wish you Happy Mothers Day!Thanx again for trusting me with the cake.

    ReplyDelete