Monday, May 25, 2009

new pattern on my marble cheese brownies

"Pucuk dicita, ulam mendatang"

was how I felt upon receiving this sms from this ever so supportive lady, despite receiving it at the wee hours of the nite, 11.30 pm? She wanted it by noon tomorrow, that makes it exactly 12 hours and thirty minutes to collection time. Me, being me, always wait till late to start my baking and i was in the midst of preparing the oreo choc cheesecake ( Dareen's ) , and earlier I had this idea / a new design/ pattern to draw on my marble cheesecake so she gave me just what I needed, in a way i should thank her for this opportunity.
How's that? It's just a simple curly wurly lines with dots and more curls and swirls but it is something different as compared to the usual ones that i did before.
can't help but must take a close up on this pattern....suka sangat ( syok sendiri lah pulak.. :) )
cut into bite size as requested and ready to be enjoyed by Linda and her family.Wishing your hubby and mum " Selamat mengerjakan umrah".

thanx beb, for materialising my idea.Enjoy and savour this cheesey curly wurly chocolatey brownies.

2 comments:

  1. really admirer this curly wurly...suits my taste dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam BHS, thanx sudi singgah rumah zue. nanti zue nak link dgn BHS cos really like your work.

    ReplyDelete