Friday, May 15, 2009

RED AND PINK WEDDING HANTARAN CUPPIES

sweeetnyeer....if I may say so myself.....
I am truly, madly, deeply in love with roses......

when is this roses craze gonna stop? I don't know. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. doesn't matter cos it harms no one, in fact it makes your heart smile, can a heart smile?it makes you go....oohh and aahh.... over it


my heart melts seeing these two soft cololurs,
come to think of it, many things in my house have roses, my staircase wall lamp, my dining table lamp, my kitchen clock, my cushion covers, my livin room white roses in a vase, ( unfortunately I don't have real roses in my little garden ) , roses everywhere and I had all these even before I started Zue's Oven or started blogging on cekmekzue. I guess I do like roses, who wouldn't? You'll love receiving roses on your birthday, on Valentine's Day on Mothers Day or any other day.....
Thanks Aishah, sweet Aishah for making me create more roses on these cuppies. Anyone else care for more roses?



No comments:

Post a Comment