Monday, May 11, 2009

Oreo chocolate cheesecake with.... buttercream roses?

Noticed the "?" ( question mark ) at the end? I never thought I could decorate this oreo chocolate cheesecake with anything much , let alone three pink buttercream roses on it.....


Always say that "can't deco much because it is a very sensitive cake, very "manja" cos it is chilled, it will go out of shape if it is left too long outside the fridge.


But now people want to eat the cake, not just for presentation , they would ask for something that they'd like to eat and of course I would recommend this one, but would advise them on the deco, looks like I have to tell them otherwise! Still, I have to be gentle with the deco and to keep to the minimum as possible.

Since this is a request from sweet Sya , to celebrate with her mum and MIL too ( such nice menantu )I tried to make it as sweet as possible, and what is sweeter and gentler than three full bloom pink roses! Oh no! not pink again..yes ...it's pink and pink and pink....I am going pinky with these roses....
First time I saw her when she came to collect this cake, makes me conclude that she's a sweet person, why sweet , cos "darah manis" , newly wed, only been three months.
Sya, thank you for this order and I should thank Hafiza too for introducing my oreo choc ciskek to Sya that made her fall in love with it. ( just like I did when I took my first bite)......Love at First bite...( just watched Twilight the other night, got carried away)
her testimonial, " suka sgt..mkn smbl mjilat piring.hehehe..nant sya nk tmph lg tau.."

No comments:

Post a Comment