Friday, May 15, 2009

Oreo choc cheesecake-double

Am I seeing double or are there two oreo cheesecakes here? No need to check your vision Zue.You made two for hubby's friends.


I was decorating cupcakes the other night when hubby's friends came over, since I had some left in the fridge, I served them with my specialty , this oreo chocolate cheesecake.


"Zue, can I have this cheesecake", one of them said.

"Wait a second, I am in the midst of decorating these cuppies," i said.

No, I don't want a second helping, I want to order this cheesecake"

Oh...Okay, when do you want it?"

"Up to you, whenever you are free, you can make 'em".

"Make that two, okay.."


so that was the conversation.

Thanx budin ( and your friend too , didn't get his name ), for this order and the previous many orders before this too.


This oreo chocolate cheesecake is very special to me.I'd like to write the comments made by my friends who had tasted this oreo chocolate cheesecake:


"Cake last nite memang sedap. You shud consider jai’s offer, since u hv d baking skill ( and PROVEN 2 )”

"worth the price"

"Kak zu, kek kmarin gila babeng punya sedap. Really love it esp the base"


"Oowh I like em so much! They r luvly n so yummy2 esp yr cheesecake.
If only I’m not on diet I’l sure finish em all."


"Saya dah mkn kek dari banyak kedai kek kat Alor Star.. Tak sesedap cheesecake you…memang WORLD..best…Tq” , Det.24 ( testimonial on plain bake cheesecake)

"Saya pun makan cheesecake Zue buat birthday DET 50thn juga.. eNak dan sEdap! Thumbs uP Zue Oven"

"I dah makan dah kek Zue.Sedap. Cheesecake tu very rich. Bukak lah kedai kek"


Thank you guys, appreciate your comments and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment