Thursday, May 14, 2009

Off they went to the land of fairies... on cupcakes

Athirah is 3, I don't know if the birthday girl likes this but her sister sure does. I am so glad and pleased seeing the look on Asya's face when she came to collect these cuppies with her Mum this evening.

She wanted something cute , something with butterflies, flowers , ribbons and cute things. Now what should I do with this request and what does a 3 year old like? My daughter , the youngest one, Batrisyia is 5 and currently, she is into Power Puff Girls, Little Einsten, Handy Manny, Thomas Train, Dora the Explorer, Mickey Mouse club, Tom and Jerry, I guess anything and everything which are on the Disney Channel or Cartoon Network. I find this cartoon really fascinating and I have always wanted to draw them ever since I laid my eyes on this picture, so I decided to use these cuppies as the canvas for my painting.I have drawn a sketch of this cartoon a while ago some time in March ( with the same title)
The little princess, just like Athirah( who is a princess to Puan suria), just like any daughter would to their mothers, is on her way to her pink castle. On the way she encounters many pink flowers and pink butterflies , with her rabbit and cat as companions riding on a pumpkin coach ( unfortunately you can't see the horse because I seem to have run out of cupcakes!

The end result, though not 100% complete but I hope it will bring a smile to Athirah's 3 year old face cos I sure did to her bubbly and supportive sister. Athirah is lucky to have a sister, Asya and a Mum ( Puan Suria) who love her very much. Here's wishing Athirah Happy third birthday today, 14th May 2009 and may all your dreams will come true, be a good girl, kay...

To Asya, thanx for this order , for materialising my dream to draw this cartoon picture and came all the way from Sungai Petani for these. I am also glad you enjoy reading what I have written in my blog, as much as I have enjoyed writing and "berkarya" on my cakes and cupcakes. Glad to have known such pleasant people, you and your Mum.

Take care and wish you the best .....

No comments:

Post a Comment