Monday, May 25, 2009

Dareen Anas is One, Oreo Choc Cheesecake

Dareen, a very lovely name, as lovely as her mum and presumably as charming as her Dad....It was less than a year ago, that she was this tiny infant barely a week old and now she is one year old, or should i say one year young....time sure does fly....



"Kak Zue, kedai kek ( referring to my Zue's Oven , kedai tak dak lagi ) bukak tak, nak order kek oreo" was the question after salam was made.
"Always open my dear, except masa tidoq, nak ambik bila ni?
"Esok boleh tak?"
Fortunately, my schedule is not that tight and i can accomodate to this request, furthermore all the ingredients needed for this cheesecake are there so, no worries here.

My mind started working, re-playing all the designs and decos that i have made and came across. There is not much that can be done on an oreo choc cheesecake. I saw my ladybirds collection, so I thot, why don't I just spell out her name on top of each ladybird. ( I should have used a brighter cololur here )
This is the result, simple, minimal yet ...nice..... , I hope Anas and Diana will like it, as for Dareen, here's aunty zue wishing you a Happy Birthday, may you grow to be anak yang solehah.

anas and diana, thanx for trusting me with this cheesecake. Stay cool....

No comments:

Post a Comment