Sunday, May 31, 2009

Renjis-renjis dipilis...part 3

I nak tukar lah, instead of the roses ( in full bloom ) in chocolate colour, make it roses yes,keep the colour but gulung, just like the one you made earlier ( the purple one ) . I am already prepared for this statement cos I knew that she's gonna like it. I quite like these cute tiny rolled roses too, not that difficult to make (dunno if it's the correct way of doing it butI just do it my way )but a bit tedious in the arranging part, with it being too tiny to be placed on the tiny cupcakes
My friend's second set of brownies but this time , 140 pieces. Instead of just the red hearts on the brownies ( for the first two) , i decided to experiment with other toppings pulak. the third brownies I just add some tiny blossoms ...not bad....

the fourth and the last one, I decided to still use the red heart but this time accompanied by the tiny blossoms....aaaahhhh..so cute......blissful......despite the late hours, I am satisfied, this passion of mine really keeps me crazy for more....it is so fulfilling.....



No comments:

Post a Comment