Friday, May 29, 2009

Renjis renjis dipilis...part 2

I finally did it! ( this time it's not kuah laksa.. ( from my other blog )

My first two tiered wedding cake ,100% done by me, myself and I. Have been having butterflies, jittery thinking of making this cake, but alhamdulillah, I pull through. I am quite pleased with the result, just hope that my customer will appreciate it too. ( she came to collect these cakes this afternoon and was very pleased with it.)


Additional cupcakes to complement the wedding cakes, still maintain the colour and the design.




a set of vanilla cuppies with buttercream



decided to add three green leaves on the sides.








a set of chocolate cupies with ganache . I just hought I'd add a blossom to each cupcake. , these 50 cuppies were then individually packaged in a cup with dome cover to be gven to their guests.


The whole set, 100 pcs of brownies with walnut , two tier wedding cake with complimentary cupcakes with gold butterfly nd two sets of cupcakes








4 comments:

  1. sweet cake, i luv yr roses swirls, its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai shashue,
    thanx for the beautiful words. my first wedding two tier, suspen gak masa nak cocok tiang tu.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats..! nak buat gold theme mmg a bit mencabar kan? (utk i laa) but u did it nicely :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai fiza! thank u dear. bukan saje colournye mencabar, nak buat dua tingkat ni pun mencabar! my first time!inilah missionnya and mission accomplished!Phew!!

    ReplyDelete