Thursday, February 12, 2009

My earliest bulk raya order

My earliest and firstest ( first lah ) cupcakes in transparent boxes and ribboned complete with flowers, ready to be individually delivered ( specifically requested by my customer who is in KL, thanks Peng for these orders and the other orders too. )to her clients in and around Alor Star, well, a few are in Sungai Petani and Jitra too.
Varieties of design in each box, with three different flavours ;vanilla, chocolate and carrot cupcakes ( with cream cheese topping)

Who else but my loyal companion in the background, my two other kiddos helped too in other ways, my eldest daughter, is my dishwasher..hihi...so to speak and my taster too whilst my son, is my photographer. (well....sometimes, cos most of the time, I finished quite late and he's already in dreamyland)


No comments:

Post a Comment