Thursday, February 5, 2009

Plain bake cheesecake

Plain bake cheesecake , the recipe from a friend and I've been using this recipe since.Just plain, not too sweet, nor too cheesy with Marie biscuit as the base.

Sniff..sniff... you smell that?, something sweet and subtle and not so overwhelming smell of L*ewe perfume.Yup, got my shower, feeling fresh but a bit sleepy though...yeah, you do tend to feel sleepy after a warm shower. All the other members of my family are still in bed. it's weekend here in the North unlike the majority of us Malaysians who are having their weekends on Saturdays and Sundays.


Remember in my first entry, I mentioned that the reason I'm starting this blog is as a journal for my cakes and cupcakes, so that I can pen down all my thoughts ( in this case type on the keyboard) and load the photos and share my passion with other fellow baking enthusiasts out there. I like to browse thru other people's blogs or fotopages and look at their beautifully decorated cakes and cupcakes and be mesmerised and intrigued by how delicately and how intricately designed the flowers, the figurines are on top of the cakes and the small cupcakes .





No comments:

Post a Comment