Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chocolate Moist Cupcakes

just take a close look at the shiny ganache made from choc and pure cream, just chocolatey and creamy and yummy and scrumptious.


Both chocolate cakes and cheesecakes are very dear to me , both are different and unique in their own sweet, chocolatey, creamy and cheesy way esp when you use pure cream in the ganache…hmmmm…yummy, need I say more? I rest my case…

She just wanted it simple, just top with ganache and simply sprinkle with chocolate rice,no hanky panky, I just add a few drops of choc chip button on top. This is how I like to eat my choc cuppies too, simple but the ganache is a must. She ordered this during the final week of January and about one week later, she ordered another set because her son loves them. How sweet, those words sounds like music to my ear. I just love it when kids and adults alike take the pleasure in enjoying them as much as I enjoy making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment