Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting


" Batrisyia nak buat camni ,Ma, buat pelan2, jangan bagi tumpah, nanti terbang2", those were the words coming out from my youngest, my loyal baking companion, while i was preparing the ingredients for "banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting", an order for tomorrow, from a very nice lady whom I've known way back when we were working in the same building and even now that we are not in the same building anymore, we are still " calling-calling" one another occasionally.
This is the second time I am using this recipe, the first time, I just tried out the recipe from a book which my hubby bought last year when he was in KL .My dearest friend in Langkawi wanted this flavour so i tried first to get it right . I guess nothing can go wrong when there's cream cheese in it.Before this I've always made banana cake whenever there were extra bananas in the house but using a different recipe and with walnut added to it. I like that recipe too. You know what I'd like to do with bananas other than making cakes, I like to make cokodok a.k.a jemput-jemput pisang.

No comments:

Post a Comment