Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake

Oreo chocolate cheesecake topped with grated cooking chocolate and sprinkled with cocoa powder.


Oreo chocolate cheesecake , with just one bite made my heart melted. The taste was so "heavenly" so to speak and I fell in love with that innocent looking, chocolatey , creamy, cheesy and oreoy cheesecake , instantly when i took my first bite on 20th june 2008. It was not too sweet, nor too creamy, just perfect, to me anyway and agreed by others who have tasted it.

" I don't want to swallow it because it taste soo good, i don't want the good feeling to go away",

" Oowh i like em so much! They r luvly n so yummy2 esp yr cheesecake.If only I'm not on diet I'll surely finish em all",

are some of the positive and encouraging remarks that i received from my friends whom i really appreciate for being supportive.
That oreo choc cheesecake was the reason for my venturing into what turns out to be " Zue's Oven"

No comments:

Post a Comment