Friday, October 9, 2009

MCB for warga tgkt 11

It was a few minutes after midnite, all the bags, boxes of cakes , dirty laundry, new cake decorating books, some items from B*k* With Y*en, etc, etc, were unloaded from our car. Should I do it tonite or should I do it tomorrow? It was supposed to be delivered at 3 pm on 6th Oct which is that very day, since it was already past midnite, it was already 6th Oct.

I didn't plan to stay until Monday but due to unavoidable circumstances, we had to extend our stay in KL.



A promise must be kept. They are not meant to be broken. Since I had my fair share of sleep along the journey while my hubby did all the driving, all the way, more than three hours to reach home, I think I was up to baking one MCB for my friend.

By 7 am I was happy to sms to my fren that her MCB was ready. I had finished much earlier than that, had a few hours of sleep before sending my daughter to school at 7 am.Stopped to buy three trays of eggs at the morning market for my next project, 6 MCB, 2 cheesecakes, 2 chocolate cakes, 200 pcs of ice cream green tea cookies and 200 pcs of roasted almond with milk chocolate.

By 3.15 pm i was on my way to the much eagerly waiting people, because my friend had already informed them that they would be having marble cheese brownies for their tea.

thank you Azah for trusting me with this. see you next Friday and I would be making another MCB if the meeting is not delayed or postponed.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment