Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Aidil fitri yang dinanti

It's almost dark when we started our journey back to my hometown. It's always a beautiful experience because we have to pass the most beautiful spot here at the Banjaran titiwangsa. that day was no exception, we managed to witness the sunset but unable to capture the beauty thru the lenses.( just this picture ) Subhanallah. It never fail to captivate me and how blessed and grateful we are that we are able to see the beauty of our nature.
Reached my parents' house at twelve midnite sharp.




Marble cheese brownies that I made for them. I did one for my MIL too because we celebrated our first Syawal with my hubby's family first.




Tok Abah and tok Umi with some of their grandchildren, only 13 out of 21 of them. My children and my two sisters' kids only can be seen in the picture. My eldest brother, and my younger brother's were not there. My youngest brother is expecting his first baby and thus not able to celebrate Eid with us because his wife is almost due for labour and not advisable to travel long journey. My younger sister and her children could not be with us because her eldest daughter was warded at the hospital.

Though our stay was very brief, less than 24 hours, I was happy because I was able to "salam " with Abah and Umi and shared some laughter and stories with my siblings.Selamat Hari Raya aidil fitri. Maaf Zahir Batin.

No comments:

Post a Comment