Thursday, October 8, 2009

Crazy Little thing Called LOVE.

L-lovable, lovely
O- outstanding,
V-vivacious,
E- extraordinary

This thing, called love,
I just can't handle it.
this thing called love
I just, get right to it,
I ain't ready,
crazy little thing called love

( sing to the tune of Queen, Crazy little thing Called Love, my fav song )

five colourful teddies each holding an alphabet which spelt out L.O.V.E. U, how sweet, ain't it?who's the lucky recipient? as I am updating this, the cuppies are in a Firefly on its way to KL or perhaps they have landed, the cuppies and the sweet lady who requested for these.
















five teddies with lora lorra hearts,




she also ordered another set but with simpler deco to give to her friend , who is also in KL.

Thank you Hasni , she's staying in Sungai Petani but got to know me thru my MCB.Remember the 11 + 1 MCB? Her hubby was one of the recipients, and she thot she might give my cupcakes a try.Really hope that you and your sister and her friend will enjoy these carrot walnut cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment