Tuesday, October 27, 2009

banana cake...with walnut


"Whenever you are free, please make us a banana cake"
a simple request from my neighbour. After more than a week only that I had the opportunity to make it for her. Actually I had made one earlier but a friend and her children came over to our house, but my neighbour did have a taste of that version of the banana cake with cream cheese frosting.
I then decided to make another version of the banana cake, this time with walnut inside and this is the text comment that I received from her,
"Marvel0us..thank u..sedap..areena suka sangat"
I've always liked banana cake and even without the cream cheese frosting, it tastes good too, but with additional walnut inside, it tastes even better.
Thank you kak Bahiyah for always supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment