Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Besday Baba

She is one of my outstation customers, from Shah Alam but coming back to home town for raya.Amal earlier requested just birthday cuppies for her Baba. She wanted the design just like the blue"Happy Birthday B" but to use maroon. I don't know if this colour is maroon or not but it is still a nice colour .

There was a lady , also from outstation and coming back home to celebrate Eid with her family here in Alor Star, wanted me to make a birthday cake for her son. Given different circumcstances i would very much, love to do it but due to limited time frame i was unable to attend to her request. My sincerest apologies to her but I hope she had a beautiful time with her family during the raya festival and a wonderful birthday celebration for her son.

Later, she added another order for cuppies with edible images of her family.Did that car considered as family member too? I guess it was because that was a brand new car for raya bought by Baba, mmmmm birthday present , maybe.....




thank you amal Nabila . Wishing you and your family Selamat Hari Raya.

No comments:

Post a Comment