not too short a notice but not too long either, she left it to me, to deco a birthday cake for her six years old daughter
-
A.K.A Zue's oven h/p 019-4786100 e-mail- zurianikadir@yahoo.com photos can also be viewed in my facebook under my name ZURIANI AB.KADIR Whatever the occasions, be it birthdays, Mothers Day or Fathers Day, wedding, baby showers, lovey-dovey Valentines Day or simply" makan2 day", you don't need an excuse to indulge in these " heaven on earth" creations.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/38851637@N05/show/
not too short a notice but not too long either, she left it to me, to deco a birthday cake for her six years old daughter
Hi Zue, you sure one ideas lady. Very creative, and at a short moment's notice can come out with this creative handiwork.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
By the way, I bet the store you buy your cake ingredients sure roll out red carpet see you come, ha ha.
Have fun and keep well.
Lee.
Hello Lee!
ReplyDeleteAlways suka hati you come visiting, been busy hese past few days, you know what I need at te moment? a good massage but didn't even have the time to go and get a good massage.but busy is good.
hey, thank yu Lee for the ever so nice words, I did what I could, and yes, imaginary red carpet was rolled whenever I went there, every day or two, just drop in for a few blocks of butter, or flour, sometimes I just asked my kids to go, very near our house, fortunately for me.
Can hardly open my eyes but still has five cakes to deco!am yawning as I am writing this...
I am having fun, yes, despite feeling sleepy, you keep well too Lee!take good care of Mrs Lee too!