Thursday, August 6, 2009

A special gift to a special friend- the pink couple

selamat pengantin baru,
selamat berbahagia,
selamat ke anak cucu,
selamat........
selamat semuanya.





from a friend in Bandar Darulaman, requesting this set of cuppies as a present to her good friend whose daughter is getting married today,7th august 2009 , in seremban.

the akad nikah attire will be white and the bersanding will be light pink, so combining these two colours transform the plain vanilla magnolia cupcakes into these soft, sweet and soothing set of cuppies with roses, blossoms, curled roses, love hearts everywhere. Not forgetting the sweet couple .







A request from my friend, "Zue, i really want it to be beautiful, nice and special because this couple, the bride's parents are really special people to me.with a little message, "Congratz, En. Aziz and Kak Ani'.

I really hope that they will like this gift from you.

Everybody must have experienced a bad day, a bad hair day, and me, like one of the fellow bloggers wrote the other day, experienced a bad cake day, or to be specific, a bad fondant day.
It is so true when they said that dealing with fondant is no easy thing( to me anyway), fondant is very temperamental, it depends on the weather. Cold, wet, hot and humid is not fondant's cup of tea...it's a nono....and with the current weather, wet and windy, really made it tough for me. To make matters worse, my house was blackedout (is this the correct grammar for it?) I woke up sweating ... and I had a set of cuppies to deco. the figurines and all the flowers were all done the night before and the next morning when I was getting ready to start my decorating, I discovered that something was very wrong with my deco....oh no....what was I supposed to do. with no fan, no air-cond to turn on and with the sticky fondants I tried to make the best with the bad situation. i didn't have time to re-do because my friend will be coming over in a few hours time.

fortunately, all's well that ends well.that's all that matters.


thank you Nik for trusting me with this special order, wishing the bride and groom, Selamat Pengantin Baru, to the parents, the recipient of this special gift, "Selamat menerima menantu".

No comments:

Post a Comment